R72 by Road from Port Elizabeth (70 km)
- • Leave the airport and turn left at the traffic circle
- • Continue over the railway line to Heugh Rd and turn right at the traffic lights.
- • Continue straight until you get to the last set of traffic lights at the bottom of the hill. This is a T-junction.
- • Turn left and follow the N2 towards Grahamstown for about 53 km
- • Turn onto the R72 signposted to Port Alfred.
- • Continue for 17 km and turn right at the Hopewell sign
Travel by Air
From Johannesburg and Cape Town International Airports, daily connections fly to Port Elizabeth regional airport. Transfers to and from the lodge can be arranged.
33° 35’ 50.59” S
26° 5’ 25.65” E